R# 7.1.1

Topics: ReSharper test runner
Dec 25, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Any chance we'll get an update for R# 7.1.1000.900? The latest plugin says it supports R# 7.1.25.234 and I can't get it to work.

Thanks in advance!

Coordinator
Dec 26, 2012 at 10:07 AM

Hi Daniel. The current download should work with 7.1.1 - there were no breaking API changes. What's happening with your installation that it's not working? What do you see?

Feb 6, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Hi Matellis,
<div><br> </div> <div>sorry for the late reply. I have got it working now. Turns out ReSharper has an option to turn of unit testing that I didn't realize. Anyway, it works fine. Thanks for xunitcontrib!</div> <div><br> </div> <div>/Daniel<br> <br> <div>2012/12/26 mattellis <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a href="mailto:notifications@codeplex.com" target="_blank">notifications@codeplex.com</a>&gt;</span><br> <blockquote style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex; border-left:1px #ccc solid; padding-left:1ex"> <div> <p>From: mattellis</p> <div> <p>Hi Daniel. The current download should work with 7.1.1 - there were no breaking API changes. What's happening with your installation that it's not working? What do you see?</p> </div> <div> <p>Read the <a href="http://xunitcontrib.codeplex.com/discussions/418106#post973883" target="_blank"> full discussion online</a>.</p> <p>To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (<a href="mailto:xunitcontrib@discussions.codeplex.com?subject=[xunitcontrib:418106]" target="_blank">xunitcontrib@discussions.codeplex.com</a>)</p> <p>To start a new discussion for this project, email <a href="mailto:xunitcontrib@discussions.codeplex.com" target="_blank"> xunitcontrib@discussions.codeplex.com</a></p> <p>You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can <a href="https://xunitcontrib.codeplex.com/discussions/418106/unsubscribe/" target="_blank"> unsubscribe</a> on CodePlex.com.</p> <p>Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com</p> </div> </div> </blockquote> </div> <br> <br clear="all"> <div><br> </div> -- <br> Daniel </div>