xunitcontrib release 1.3 (ReSharper runner)
This release provides a test runner plugin for Resharper 7.1.x, targetting all versions
of xUnit.net. (See the xUnit.net project to download xUnit.net itself.
ReSharper 8.0 and 8.1 support is available through the Extension Manager in the ReSharper menu. This release includes an installer batch file for ReSharper 8.0 and 8.1 when used with Visual Studio 2008, which doesn't support the extension manager.
Previous versions of ReSharper are available in the archive release
Also note that all builds work against ALL VERSIONS
of xunit. The files are compiled against xunit.dll 1.9.1 - DO NOT REPLACE THIS FILE
. Thanks to xunit's version independent runner system, this package can run against all current (as of 1.9.1) versions of xunit. If you replace the xunit.dll in this package, the plugin will NOT work.
To install into ReSharper:
- Download and extract the zip file
- Double click the appropriate install.bat file for your version of ReSharper
- This copies the plugin to your %LOCALAPPDATA% folder
- If you have the plugin already installed in %PROGRAMFILES%, you will be prompted to run the install.bat file as administrator so that it can delete those files
This release inclues:
- The ReSharper 8 test runner plugin for Visual Studio 2008 (use the extension manager for VS2010+ xunitcontrib.runner.resharper.8.0 or xunitcontrib.runner.resharper.8.1 folder)
- The ReSharper 7.1.x test runner plugin (xunitcontrib.runner.resharper.7.1 folder)
- A Live Templates settings file, and an xunit.xml external annotations file, both loaded by the plugin
- A private (unchanged) copy of xunit.dll 1.9.1 - do not replace this file. Do not reference this file from your projects. Please use the normal xunit CodePlex distribution or NuGet for project references
- Simple install.bat files and an UnblockZoneIdentifier.exe to "unblock" files downloaded from the internet. This "mark of the web" causes issues with the runner if it's not removed