ReSharper 7.1 EAP.

Topics: ReSharper test runner
Nov 14, 2012 at 9:14 AM

Just installed the release version 7.1 of R#. Found that you had 7.1EAP and installed that and all my existing xUnit tests are running fine via R#.

Great work Matt. Much appreciated.

Coordinator
Nov 14, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Good stuff, thanks for the feedback. Just to let you know, I'll be releasing a new version, hopefully today, that is compiled against the released version of 7.1. I'm expecting a couple of little fixes in there, too.

Thanks
Matt 

Nov 14, 2012 at 4:21 PM

The 7.1EAP instructions talk about install.bat files, but I see no .bat files in the .zip file.  Am I missing something?

Coordinator
Nov 14, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Nope. Despite the zip file being uploaded over a month ago, and having over 500 downloads, nobody seems to have noticed that the batch file was missing!

This is the file you need: http://xunitcontrib.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/view/bc33ab035a88#resharper%2finstall-resharper.v7.1.bat

I'm currently doing some clean up work on the code so I can push a new version that properly supports 7.1 RTM. It's not going to make it today, but hopefully it should be there tomorrow. There will be a couple of fixes from the version you've just downloaded.

Nov 14, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Thanks, Matt!  My tests are running again.  I appreciate your help.